QMart respect your privacy and your personal information and for this reason, we take all reasonable measures, in accordance with this Policy, to protect your personal information and to keep it confidential, even when you are no longer our customer.
QMart gathers and use specific information from our visitors and customers in order to provide products and services and to enable certain functions on this website. We also collect information to better understand how visitors use this website and our applications to present timely, relevant information to them.
We may collect the following information:
- Your Name and Surname
- Contact information including email address
- Proof of address
- Proof of Identification
- Geographical location
- Website and application usage data
- Your transaction records
- Other information relevant to client enquiries
- Other information pertaining to special offers and surveys
Any information about when you register, when you transact and when you settle a transaction, and all related information will also be regarded as personal information.
In short, any information that we know about you will be regarded as your personal information.
How QMart makes use of your data
Collecting data helps QMart anticipate what your requirements are, enabling us to deliver improved products and services. Specifically, we may use the data:
- For our own internal records
- To improve the products and services we provide
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry
- To customise the website for you
- To send you promotional emails/sms’s about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
- To send you promotional mailings or to call you about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
- To contact you via email, telephone or mail for market research reasons.
- Analyse our web traffic using an analytics package. Aggregated usage data helps us improve the website structure, design, content and functions.
- Identify whether you are signed in to our website. A cookie allows us to check whether you are signed in to the site.
- Test content on our website. For example, 50% of our users might see one piece of content, the other 50% a different piece of content.
- Store information about your preferences. The website can then present you with information you will find more relevant and interesting.
- To recognise when you return to our website. We may show your relevant content, or provide functionality you used previously.
Cookies do not provide us with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share with us.
Governing information about you
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or the law requires us to. We also voluntarily subscribe to the principles, outlined in Section 51 of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act 2002 (‘ECT Act’), which govern your right to having your personal information kept private.
QMart has physical, technological and procedural security safeguards in place and will use its best endeavors to protect your personal information. We undergo regular security scans by Security Metrics in order to ensure our ongoing security standard.
Links from our site
Our website may contain links to other websites. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy. Always be wary when submitting data to websites.